Sunday, August 1, 2010

Starting all over again

What's good people? ;)

So this is my first post since a few months, unfortunatly I wasn't able to blog anymore because it went not that well on school (because of maths and physics). But fortuniately i'm trough to the next year, so now that I have vacation i'd love to blog again! :)
So people who followed me know that I've changed a few things.. including the name of the blog, the lay-out and I made a FormSpring account. So if you have any questions, just ask! The only thing you need to do is click on the formspring button, where you can also find my Twitter and Facebook page ;)

So that's about it for today, I hope that you guys will enjoy my blog!

Love, Beau

ps: feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments I really appreciate it, and i'll always comment back (: